Planning your stayWe continue to monitor the rules surrounding international and domestic travel restrictions and will be keeping our cancellation policy under review. This website will have the most recent updates; additionally, you may always contact the hotel directly at 800-424-5486 for information specific to your dates of travel.
During your stayThe wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. We have been closely monitoring recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization's statements and associated guidelines, as well as guidance from local health departments, regarding the outbreak caused by the coronavirus and are updating our protocols in accordance with their recommendations.
District of Columbia health & safety requirements (The new order clarifies that face masks are required for:
- Per DC ordinance, everyone above the age of two must wear a face mask in indoor settings, regardless of vaccination status.
- Beginning January 15, 2022, all guests over the age of 12 dining indoors or using the fitness center will be required to show proof of vaccination.
- For the most up-to-date information on DC requirements, please click here.
Some of our enhanced protocols include:
- Following enhanced cleaning protocols that are followed for the flu season that include more frequent disinfecting of all public spaces and frequently touched items including door handles, elevator buttons, fitness center, restaurant menus, etc.
- All areas in the hotel are cleaned and disinfected with ECOLAB peroxide multi surface cleaner and disinfectant, an EPA registered antimicrobial product for use against Novel Coronavirus SARS CoV2, the cause of COVID-19.
- We have heightened protocol on all of our sanitation efforts and are taking precautionary measures in addition to the meticulous procedures already in place.
- Hand sanitizers are placed in high-traffic hotel common areas (lobby and elevator) for your convenience.
- Proper hygiene guidelines are being reinforced with our associates that include washing hands properly and frequently for 20 seconds, covering sneezes or coughs with a tissue or sleeve, and avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Our associates remain committed to staying home when sick and we are educating employees to recognize the symptoms of flu and to act responsibly if they detect or exhibit flu symptoms.
- We are educating our employees on preventative measures and advising any staff members who feel the onset of any illness to stay home and keep us informed.
- We are encouraging guests who are ill to seek medical attention and to avoid public exposure as much as possible. We have also established protocols to help guests get the medical attention they may need.
- We are converting some standard in-room items for single stay use - for example, new pens will be distributed at check-in for each guest's use.
We are committed to implementing recommendations from the health authorities to give you peace of mind as you visit us now and in the future. The health and safety of our guests and employees will always be our most important consideration, especially in these challenging circumstances.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.